We invite you to access the video proceedings for the 2016 RSS SRS/SBRT Scientific Meeting Bridging the Gap: Advancing Research and Education held June 16-18, 2016.
- See what your colleagues presented during the clinical and physics abstracts sessions.
- Watch the 4 showdown sessions:
- Ablative vs. Non-Ablative Radiation for Abscopal Effects
- Pre-Resection vs. Post-Resection SRS for Brain Metastases
- SABR vs. Surgery for Operable stage I Lung Cancer
- Hypo-fractionated SBRT vs. Sing Dose for Prostate Cancer
- View what went on during the SRS/SBRT in the Setting of Re-irradiation: Indications, Safety and Efficacy (RISE)
Click here to see the final agenda. Note, the PQIS and Therapist Session were not recorded.
How it works: Once you log in you can search by day, presenter, or keyword. Click on the presentation title and then click play. You will see and hear the presenter as well as their slides. You can fast forward, pause or even jump to the next segment.
PLEASE NOTE: There are no CE/CME awards available for viewing the content.